Top Five Romantic Destinations
Keywords: romantic destinations, resort, couples, romance
Intro: Has romance been missing from your life? Have you been thinking of taking a vacation with the one you love? Couples should consider the top five romantic destinations for a fun time in a beautiful resort.
Everyone has a busy schedule these days. If you have been with your partner for any length of time, especially if you have children together, it can be difficult to find quality time to spend together. But, it is important for couples to spend time alone together to keep the relationship alive and to continue having a romance as opposed to living like roommates. One of the ways to add romance to a couples’ life is to take a vacation together to romantic destinations. One day in a beautiful resort and the romance will be alive once again.
If you are looking for romantic destinations where couples can find romance in a resort, consider the top five places to go:
- Hyatt Regency in Grand Cayman Islands – This resort makes the top five romantic destinations for couples because of the lush accommodations, especially in the beach suites. The resort boasts elegant restaurants, multiple pools including one with a swim up bar, a golf course and a breathtaking view sure to add romance to the trip.
- Jake’s Resort in Jamaica – Nothing says romance like romantic destinations to Jamaica. The cottages at the resort are secluded with decks that reach the water front for a peaceful and beautiful view from the room. You can relax and spend uninterrupted time together or partake in activities at the spa, pool or restaurant.
- The Lone Star in Barbados – If you are star struck, this may be the resort for you as many celebrities have stayed here. It is the height of luxury and romance for couples especially if you use the beach houses. These are like home but better with al the amenities including vast DVD library and fully stocked bathroom facilities complete with designer fragrances and fresh flowers. Couples can take a tub for two at one of the most luxurious romantic destinations in a gorgeous area.
- Bora Bora Lagoon Resort and Spa – Couples sip drinks together at the pool and have his and hers massages while staying in this French Polynesian paradise. Luxury and romance abound in the bungalows and suites complete with private sun decks and gardens. The bungalows are situated over the water for a serene ambiance that will certainly get you in the mood.
- Costanoa in California – For couples who want a resort closer to home but still want to take advantage of romantic destinations, this is the place to go. There are a variety of suites and rooms from which to choose and the lodge has lovely balconies overlooking the scenic landscape or the ocean. If a bit of adventure is your style, couples can partake in one of the many activities available from the resort.
Romantic destinations are the perfect way for couples to get back in touch with their romance. Leave work and family responsibilities behind and relax and reconnect in a luxurious resort. You will eventually have to come back home but you will be refreshed and rejuvenated and will have fond memories of the romance you experienced while at one of the resorts in the top five romantic destinations.